Thank you for choosing Bethany Pediatrics as your child's medical home, where we always provide a comfortable, caring environment so our patients and their families can feel at ease. We've included helpful items on this page to ensure you and your child's first trip to our office is productive, stress-free and enjoyable.
Our practice is working together to build life-long relationships between our staff and our patients by consistently providing our patients with compassion, excellence and value. To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Improving the lives of the children we serve by providing quality care in a child-centered environment.
- Listening to our young patients and their families who we are privileged to serve.
- Guiding our patients along a path of optimal health and wellness.
- Continually pursuing excellence at all levels through continuing education.
If you're preparing for your child's first visit, you can do a few things to help expedite the appointment. Please provide the following information when you arrive for your visit:
- Insurance cards
- Complete immunization records
- Medical records from your previous pediatrician
- Vanderbilt Behavior Assessment - Initial Visit (Parent)
- Vanderbilt Behavior Assessment - Initial Visit (Teacher)
- Vanderbilt Behavior Assessment - Follow-Up Visit (Parent)
- NICHQ Vanderbilt Assessment Follow-up—(Teacher)
- Patient Health Questionnaire-9 (PHQ-9)
- Screen for Child Anxiety Related Disorders (SCARED) Child and Parent Version
- Maryland ImmuNet Opt Out Form
In order to view or print these forms you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed. Click here to download it.
The Initial Visit
Our compassionate staff do whatever it takes to make every visit to our office a pleasant, relaxed experience. With all of the important information about our practice available on our website, you can feel confident that you and your child are well-prepared for your first appointment. We also invite you to contact us should you have any questions or concerns. We look forward to meeting you.